Friday, 6 August 2010

Sweet pea



I followed the sketch from Sweet Pea challenge but flipped it. I used the colours from Kaboodle Doodles challenge of Purple, green, red and cream. It also fits the Crafts and Me challenge who want to see purple and green on a card. Sweet Pea challenge are also offering blog candy as long as you enter one challenge in August with them and link to them (see my sidebar for the link).
I used SU card as cardstock then some foiled Kraft paper. Some other bits from my stash and added some gems. The image is a stamp from Sweet Pea which I have cut out with a nestie.
Edited 7.8.10 with new photo - but I still can't get the glittery colouring on the image to show up!

15 comments:

Merry said...

Love that foiled Kraft paper...and the image is lovely.

Crafty Chris said...

Gorgeous Lyn still havent got any of these stamps yet, papers are gorgeous and love the colours, have a great weekend.
Chris x

Cheryl said...

oh this is just brilliant,hun love it,adore the papers,hugs cheryl xxxx

Spyder said...

Love these images, I'll have to get me some! Lovely papers too, have a good weekend!
((Lyn))
ps, the cake was sponge with a bit of marzipan to hold the icing! and very nice!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This card is beautifully done. I love the papers and the colours and the image is gorgeous.
You can come and craft with Kathleen and I anytime.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
Sorry I forgot to add the Hugs.
Special Hugs,
Fiona x

**Farrah** said...

Pretty card! Very lovely and feminine!
Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles, hope to see you next week!
Farrah

Jill said...

Really pretty image, love your background stamp. Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

Shirley said...

What a gorgeous card. The image is so pretty and the colours are perfect for our challenge at Kaboodledoodles this week. Thank you for joining in with the challenge.

Shirley

Teri said...

WOW - gorgeous card hun! Loving the colours.
Thanks for playing at SPS this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Lyn beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our colour challenge. luv gina xx

kayc said...

Lovely card Lynn. Have a good weekend. Kathleen x

mudmaven said...

What a stunning card! Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing our color challenge on Kaboodle Doodle this week. ~chris

Crafteezee said...

Hi Lynn, gorgeoulsy coloured and just love that kraft paper.

Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me.

Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I have some candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

crafty amy said...

Wow this is stunning I love the way you have used PAscales sketch and your colouring is gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us a crafts and me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx