Friday, 24 September 2010

Flashback Friday 3.0

Over on Amy's blog she is asking us to show the first card made for a challenge. This card was made for Colour create and I posted it back in May 2009. When I looked back for the first challenge post I realised that I didn't even mention what challenge I was entering LOL! I thought as it was for "pink, lemon and chocolate" it would be Colour create and luckily someone from the challenge had left a comment which confirms it!
Take a look at Amy's blog, you won't be disappointed she has great taste and a fab eye for design.

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot...thanks soooo much for joining in the Flashback Friday 3.0 Festivities...I did the same thing with my card, I didn't list what the actual challenge was for...haha...Well, your card is simply 'fabulous'...love the colors...pink, lemon & chocolate...I'm hungry now:)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Lynn,
This is a gorgeous creation. It really has a vintage feel to it with that beautiful image. I love the colour. Brilliant work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

oh fab card,hun love the vintage feel to this card,awesome hugs cheryl x

kayc said...

Love the colours on that card. Gorgeous. Kathleen x

Merry said...

Isn't it fun going back in time and seeing how much you have changed blogging and creating. Wonderful card.

Chris said...

Really lovely Linby... love the chic image and the vintage feel to your card. A lovely visit to your past challenge hun.
hugs
Chris xx

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful,love the vintage feel to this.......an awesome card for your first challenge!!!
xx

Lisa Jane said...

Its great to look back at our creations. Isn't it funny your first one is similar to the ones you have been doing lately ie the french parisian theme - just shows that such images are always popular

Rose said...

how fun you joined us for Amy's FBF!!! girl this is fantastic and i love your image :)