Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy New Year

Wishing you all a Happy New Year and all the best for 2012 with this card I have made using the pre coloured freebie digi from Digi My World.. I decided to do a little steampunk and used Kanban backing papers, topped with a Pauala Pascale stam which to begin with I wondered what should go in the middle, then I thought the year of course, so I had to handwrite that.
Time was when I couldn't remember from one New Year's eve to next but now it seems like last years was only yesterday - the years are coming thick and fast!
I'd like to enter the card into:-
Digi My World - Bright new Year - DMW image needed
Cute Card Thursday - NY
C.R.A.F.T. challenge - NY
Allsorts challenge - new beginnings
Check back tomorrow for a little surprise from me..............

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

HI Lynn.. fab card - love those steampunk papers teamed with the image
Happy New Year to you and your family may 2012 be filled with Health and Happiness
Lisa x

Julia Dunnit said...

I second that, thick and fast indeed! Happy New Year to you too, friend..it's been fun!

kim edmonds said...

sweet card,thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

Deb said...

fabulous card!
Many thanks for joining in the last Cute Card Challenge for this year, hope to see you again in 2012!
Happy New Year, Debxx

Merry said...

Happy New Year too Lynn.....what a great image on your wonderful card.

Luanne said...

What a cute card! Linby. Love to make those fast cards during hectic times.

brenda said...

What a great and imaginative creation Lyn.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts and Happy New Year.

B x

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Lynn, love the image and design!
Thanks for entering our New Beginnings challenge at Allsorts this week, good luck and Happy New Year!
Hugs Nicola xxx

hannelie said...

hi Linby!
So glad you entered this beautiful card in our challenge at digi my world!

Debs said...

Hi Linby
What a fab fun New Year card - such a cute image!
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Happy New Year & good luck!
Debs xx

Trimgym said...

Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card perfect for new beginnings!

Thanks so much for joining our challenge this week at Allsorts...

Emma xxx

Digi Darla said...

Very beautiful card so far, Happy New Year Lynn wish you all the best...

Happy card making!....

PS: I would be honor if you visit my challenge blog at Digidarla.com and Digidarladesigns.com

Hugs
XXXDigidarla.