Deco Delights

I've never had any glitter girl embossing boards before, but the art deco one caught my eye and I thought it would be a change for a background for my stamps. This is my first attempt using it, I think I need a bit more practice, but ok for now. I cut some additional elements with spellbinder dies. The stamp is from Papermania part of their Art Deco collection, which I coloured with promarkers.
I'd like to enter this card into these challenges
Allsorts - Deco Delights
Crafty Creations - embossing (wet or dry)
I love Promarkers - anything goes

Comments

Karen said…
Lovely card Linby, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx
Julia Dunnit said…
Oh that's perfect..the board is a great match to your stamps.
Now this is different and I love how you have put everything together.

I've been AWOL for a while due to Blogger misbehaving, on Bloglovin now so should miss so much now, hopefully :)
Di said…
WOW, very elegant!! Love it Lynn. Hugs, Di xx
brenda said…
I knew this theme would be right up your street Lynn, it's a delightful entry. Thanks for joining in at Allsorts.

B x
walchowDesign said…
Special card with the golden pp on the bg!
Whimsey said…
WOW - love the gold; looks fab with the image!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

~Michele
Merry said…
Oh wow this is fabulous.
Craftnut said…
Thanks for joining my deco challenge at Allsorts Tracy x
Tracy said…
Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Mummylade said…
this is just lovely! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week!