1950s @ CD Sunday

Only just made it for the CD Sunday challenge this week. I have been away with work and so not had much time to craft this week.
I was going to use the MCS fab glam 1950s cdrom as I love that cd, but instead decided to break out Parisian Chic by Card plus creations for the main image. The papers are from Pink petticoat and I hope Liz doens't mind, but I took them into MCS and recoloured from the original yellows to this blue colour. I used my newest die that I got at a fab price in the sale from Sticky Tiger - the TH butterflies on the edge and then ran them through an embossing folder and applied some inks.

Comments

starcyl said…
Great card Linby and what a posh frock! I like the way you have co-ordinated the colours and your new die is very nice.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday htis week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Beryl said…
It's a 'fabulous' card. Great image and design. Thank you for joining in.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT
Carol said…
A very 50's image - a full skirt and a poodle. I can remember both from that era.
Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,love the design...fab image.xxx
brenda said…
I know this copy/pasty business must be getting boring, but at least that way I can get to my fav blogs for a nose, say hello and have a good weekend.

B x
I love your 50's image Linby, and a great card. Thanks for joining us at CDSunday this week.

Sue T x
CD Sunday DT