Love & Romance at Penny Black & More

It's the first challenge of 2014 over on Penny Black and More and for this month the theme is Love & romance. For my DT card I used PB set Piece of my Heart and a sentiment from Flonz Craft. I embossed the background made with real red SU card with a spellbinders m-bossabilities rose folder. I've kept the image simple by just colouring in the flowers.
I do hope you can join us this month. As always we have fantastic prizes and wonderful inspiration from my fellow team members. Just remember please - no digis are allowed.

Comments

brenda said…
I see you succumbed to that rose embossing folder Lynn, it's a beauty and I use it no end.

Your card has a lovely elegance to it.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn
Fabulous creation, lovely image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Craft-E-Place said…
This card is so cute!
Happy New Year
Elaine
Mervi said…
Happy New Year Lynn, fabulous card;-))m
Sally H said…
it is absolutely gorgeous, Lynn! Love that embossing folder - I may have to invest in that one!
Ellibelle said…
This is so sweet! Beautifully embossed paper, and cute image!
What a fab card card, love it.
Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn, love the embossing background x Susan x
Merry said…
What a fantastic card...fun image and love that heart die.
Anonymous said…
oh, how cute!! the rose embossing perfectly matches the image and i love the die cut hearts.
linda
Whisper said…
Oooo i so love this colour combination for 'Love' cards, cute image and super sentiment too, luv Sam x
Inkyfingers said…
What a great Valentine card Lyn and I love the pops of red on the cat panel. Thant looks like a wonderful embossing folder too. Have a great 2014.
Hugs
Carol x
Ooh! I like the black, white, and RED of your card. So striking! Fun embossed background.