mid month reminder for Make it Sparkle at Penny Black & More

A reminder about our challenge to "Make it Sparkle" over at Penny Black & More this month. For my DT card I have used PB Primp 3965K and a sentiment from Flonz. I've also used a tattered lace rose die to echo the backing paper. As well as the sparkly mount I've added some glitter to image.
I do hope you can join us this month, if you already have, you can still enter up to 3 times in total. Just remember no digis and the stamping needs to be the focal point of the card, but it doesn't have to be a Penny Black stamp.

Comments

Doreen said…
Just gorgeous,fab design and details.xxx
brenda said…
Very pretty card Lynn and you have picked out the sunny yellow in the ribbon and matting nicely.

B x
Mervi said…
Really sute card with gorgeous bright colours;-))m
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn so cheerful x Susan x
Whisper said…
Oooo what a sweetie and am loving the bright cheeriness of it too, Luv Sam x
Jules said…
Hi Linby

That image always makes me smile.

Lovely "happy" card!

Hope all is good with you.

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx
Anonymous said…
HAHA! this makes me laugh; it's so funny and cute and i love the bright colours!
linda