my fav craft item - landscape die

I'm really pleased how this card turned out. It all began because I was having a look through die cuts I had and found this garden arch/gate. I then decided to get inky and use my favourite memory box landscape die and the poppy and part of a tattered lace die and some flowers too!  The dies are cut from SU Bermuda bay. The card I posted yesterday was the ink left over from making this background. The Emmerson sentiment I recently acquired as part of a set of stamps from Hobby Art, and I think they are going to get a lot of use.

I'd like to enter my card into Brenda's Blogaversary Spellbinder Candy challenge, where she would like us to share a creation made with our fav craft item, mine being the landscape die.

Comments

brenda said…
Hi Lynn,

How cleverly you have combined all the dies into a little scene. I have only ever seen the landscape one as a Christmas card before, but clearly it works beautifully for other seasons.

And love the sentiment - what make is the set it came from as think I need it ?

Thanks so much for joining in my blog celebration with your lovely piece of artwork.

B x
cheryl said…
this is great hun what a super scene you have created here hugs cheryl xx
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous!
xx
This is lovely, so is the one from yesterday. Love how you have put them together.