White snippets

I had another one of these die cut gates and after making this card wondered what it would look like in white as a winter scene. I've used my favourite landscape die again and then the spellbinders snowman and snowflake dies from 2012. I added a piece of snowfall acetate behind the gate. All the dies are from the white box of snippets so I am off to the snippets playground week 113 to show Miss Di and the girls and also entering into Brenda's Spellbinder candy challenge as my second entry with my favourite die - the landscape. I'd also like to enter into the challenge on Winter Wonderland - It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Comments

downrightcrafty said…
a beautiful Christmas card, thank you for joining us and preparing for that Special Time of Year
hugs Kate xx
Winter Wonderland DT
ps I have some new release candy if you are interested :)
scrappymo! said…
Stunning! I love the scene you have created. Using theacetate for the snow was a great idea. too!
Irene said…
Absolutely beautiful, I love the Winter scene especially the little village it's perfect. A brilliant idea to use snow acetate, would never thought of that.
luv
irene
xxxx
Bonnie said…
I love a white on white card and this with the gate to the town is extra special!
Debbie said…
A stunning card Linby. Just love white on white. x
Ellibelle said…
This is simply stunning Lynn!
susiestacey said…
Gorgeous card Lynn, love the White on white. Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland and good luck x Susan x
MaryH said…
Love the WoW, and what a frosty scene you've created. The arched fence just invites one right in to the picture, with your cute snowman guarding the gate. The falling snowflakes were a perfect addition to this pretty card. TFS & good to see you at the Snippets Playground.
Di said…
Amaaaaazing - what a gorgeous scene! I just want to walk right into it - and the white on white works wonderfully well. Perfick!

Hugs, Di xx
brenda said…
Hi Lynn,

Huuuuuuge apologies as I somehow missed this one earlier in the week, no idea at all how as I check every morning, so sorry I am so late getting here.

Anyhow, I rally do like your WOW card and the little gates that open up to the village in the distance.

Thanks so much for joining my blog celebration again.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful!
Sarn said…
A beautiful white on white Winter card Linby. Congrats on being showcased in the Snippets Playground.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
Sally H said…
Gorgeous! Congratulations on being showcased too x