Easter snippets


Happy Easter everyone, I hope you haven't eaten too much chocolate. Personally I have demolished part of a large Lindt bunny!
I hopping (very seasonal) over to Pixies snippet playground with my makes for this week. An easter card for the MIL which uses snippets for the corners made with one of my new tonic dies and also the main die cut which is one of the new Spellbinder gold lables 28 - waited ages for these, but cheaper in the long run to wait. The image is PB and I have used her for all my Easter cards this year. Here's another one.

My second snippets make are two little handbags I made for daughters of girls I work with. I filled them with little chocloate eggs and they both adored them as they are only 3 and 4. The die is from SU and I then used some off cuts from my easter cards to decorate the bags.

Comments

Doreen said…
Just beautiful, lovely designs and images.xxx
Di said…
Oh how cute those cards are Linby! And the handbags are divine. I bet those little ladies totally adored them - you were spot on there!

I just made a handbag card totally from scratch and almost lost the will to live here. But, I wanted it to be about 6" left to right and top to toe, sigh. Not sure I could face it again without a decent template or die!

Oh, and I just linked into the PB challenge, thanks for reminding me - I'd written it down and then totally forgot in the rush to do the snippets write-up.

Happy Easter!

/) /)
(-.-)
0_(“)(“)

Hugs, Di xx
Mrs A. said…
The bunny is sooooo huggable. Cute bags too. Every little girls dream. Hugs Mrs A.
Whisper said…
Aaah simply adorable and those handbags are just great too.

I can't eat chocolate so i had a huge Marshmallow Bunny from Asda, Luv Sam x
Elizabeth said…
Fabulous snippet makes Linby. Love the image used on the cards and the handbags are gorgeous. Elizabeth xx
Darnell said…
Fantastic snippets makes, Linby! Those little handbags with choccies inside are adorable!! Hugs, Darnell
Anonymous said…
These are so cute Lynn! I love that many image; it's just adorable and to treat bags are very sweet. Sorry, I'm behind in my commenting.
Linda