June Rudolph Day




It's time for Rudolph Day over on Sarn's blog where two Christmas cards are required each month. I've done four because I was playing with this sheet of Kanban toppers and couldn't bear to leave any of it not used. I've had it for a while because I really like all the little houses, but really I need to use this stuff!
The first card uses some stamps with the topper. I embossed the reindeer which is a retired SU stamp.
The second card I added some snowfall acetate over the topper and backed them with some "sky" paper. For the third and fourth card I used a corner stamp from Clarity which I have had for ages and some pink sequin snowflakes. 
Just noticed that this is my 1111 post - spooky!

Comments

These cards are so VERY pretty, love those little houses I can see why you wanted to hold on to them :)
Kathleen said…
Wow, impressed with these four lovely cards, nice to see some non-traditional colours.

Kath x
Sarn said…
Hi Linby . . . you did FOUR cards - good on ya!

I can't say as I blame you for hoarding these wonderful images . . . but am so pleased you finally used them and made RUDOLPH DAY cards!

Thanks for joining in.

Hugs, Sarn xxx
scrappymo! said…
Four lovely cards. I'm with you on the getting the last bit used up.
I have been in a mood like that for a while now!

The houses are really pretty!
Sally H said…
Wow, Lynn! Gorgeous rudolf day cards!
Merry said…
Oh these are all so wonderful. Love the scenes you have created and great colours.