Anything goes at Penny Black & More for August

It's time for the start of another challenge over on Penny Black & More and this month it's nice and easy with "Anything goes".
For my DT card I've used PB 40-225 Tuning Up for the main image and sentiment. I've used some great stamps I got from Cracker Box Palace to complement the PB - perfect for a car lover. I decided not to colour my main image but stamp on some Papermania linen card to give a bit of a grunge/garage look.
Thanks for looking and don't forget to enter our challenge, remember no digis!

Comments

Mervi said…
Fabulous male card Lynn.
Sunny hot greetings, happy weekend;-))m
Ellibelle said…
What a great card design Lynn! Love it!
Tracy said…
Brilliant creation Lynn. Fab design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Whisper said…
Oooo fabby, i so love this adorable dog stamp and i will put it on my wishlist too, luv Sam x
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn, l like how the twine breaks up the images x Susan x
Unknown said…
What a great card! My dad would love this! Love the metal panels!
Lucy x