Silhouettes with Carol @ CD Sunday

I didn't think I was going to get to make this card as things have conspired against me this week time wise. I had planned on using a MCS cdrom that contains silhouettes, but I have also had PC issues and so I have fallen back on a digi image I had already printed out, once at a large size and then at a smaller size. I then used a snippet I had left over from this card which was using the Shawn Jenkins Ooh la la cdrom everyday occasions. Finally I felt it needed something more, so I took my black card snippets and used the free die from tattered lace and cut away some of the pattern, keeping a little bit for the top right corner. I've also sprayed with CC irridescent glitter and pearl diamond the papar and the images.
Finally I am ready to enter the CD Sunday challenge - silhouettes! and as I used snippets I'm also off to the snippet playground with this card.

Comments

Jane Willis said…
It's gorgeous, Lynn, and doesn't look the least bit like a "Plan B", it looks as if you've spent all week planning it! Hope your poorly PC is better soon

Jane
Carol said…
A fantastic card Lynn and thank you for continuing under such difficult circumstances. We did used to craft before computers - didn't we??
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Di said…
Great card there Linby! It could even be the Playground :)

Hugs

Di xx
Jocelyn said…
Lovely card and I like the addition of the die cuts.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Christine said…
It is a gorgeous creation Linby, a great us of Digi Images and I like the addition of the Tattered Lace Die Cuts.
Thanks for joining us this time
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
Wynn said…
I love your layout Linby and how you've sized the mats done.........inspiring. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
How inventive, love what you have done, great card
sue-b said…
This is charming , love the effect of the whole thing. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b x
CD Sunday DT