Animal antics @ CD Sunday

The challenge on CD Sunday is Animal antics. I decided to look through the "Best of La Pashe" cd rom and found this little fella. Although after I took him into MCS he is about a 5x5" inches topper now as I like to do larger sizes for special cards. I took the slice of pizza and tiled it in MCS to make the background paper, although there is a background paper on the cdrom I wanted mine to be in lines rather than the random pattern on the cdrom. I cut out a further pizza box and slice and mounted them onto foam pads. Added the text in MCS and used a brick wall as a topper backing paper. This is for a little man who loves pizza so pleased with how it turned out.

Comments

Jane Willis said…
What a super card Lynne. I love the way you've taken the elements from the CD and made them your own.
brenda said…
It sounds just perfect for the little lad Lynn and the colours are great for male.

B x
sue-b said…
Lovely creation Linby and i think your little man is going to love it too.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b x
Wynn said…
Cute teddy.....your pizza loving grandson will love it. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday. Wynn DT
Carol said…
He looks so laid back. I love how you have done the backing card and the extra 'slice'.
Thank you for joining in our challenge.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Sally H said…
Very very cute! Love it!
Jocelyn said…
Great backing paper. Any pizza lover would enjoy this.Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
starcyl said…
I rally like this card, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sunday this time.

Jenny x
CD Sunday DT