LIM week 205 - colour challenge

The Less is More challenge this week is BLACK, METALLIC + ONE. You may have seen on a previous post that I had forgotten that I had this building die! and here it is out for it's second outing already LOL! I used the free die "Georgina" free with the Tattered Lace magazine, cuttting away some of the hat and then mounting in the overall frame. I then cut "birthday" from clearyly bessotted. For me it conjures up New York 1920s.
As I used snippets for my card I'm to show the girls in the snippets playground.

Comments

Juls said…
Oooooh, black white & Red, one of my Fav colour combo's ... Such a stylish card :-) xx
brenda said…
Stunning Lynn, saw the lady die on C&C and thought then how lovely she was.

B x
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn everything works well together x Susan x
Di said…
Fabulous Lynn! Such a clever combination of dies and very elegant!

Hugs

Di xx
Ellibelle said…
A simply stunning card Lynn!
Beautifully put together and quite clever too, a beautiful card
Chrissie said…
This is super Linby!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Merry said…
Wonderful.....everything goes together so well.
Sazzle Dazzle said…
So so elegant and striking Linby.
Thanks as always for taking part
Sarah
Less is More