She's in fashion @ Ooh la la challenge blog

It's my turn to choose the challenge at Ooh La La challenge blog this time and as many of you know I have always loved fashion and so my theme is "She's in Fashion". One of my great pleasures is owning fashion images on cdroms.
For my DT card I chose to use Passion for Fashion and these 1930s dresses. With a digi sentiment from TLC.
So for this fortnight we would love to see any fashion items on your card - vintage, modern, whatever you wish or just be inspired by fashion. I look forward to seeing what you create and probably wanting most of the items you use LOL!

Comments

Unknown said…
Morning Linda what a beautiful card I love this topper it from one of my favourite cd's.
and the design is wonderful.
I'm really enjoying working with you all at Ooh la la.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards– my personal blog}
brenda said…
This has Lynn written all over it, great image and complimentary papers.

B x
Wynn said…
Lynn this is fab. I love the pretty ribbon down the side too it's a perfect match. Hugs Wynn x
Janice said…
What a delightful card Lynn, love the image and your super design, Jx
Beautifully elegant, super image.