Birthdays at Penny Black & More challenge

Happy Easter everyone. This month the challenge at Penny Black & More is "Birthdays" something we all need cards for - so I do hope you can join in. Remember we don't allow digis but you can enter up to 3 times and it doesn't have to be a Penny Black image. If you'd like to join us at a GDT then you will need to use a PB image.
For my DT card I've used PB Fantasy tree. I had some paper left over from my gelli plate creations and so I used that to stamp the tree onto and the background for the greeting which is from Fonzcraft.
The main background of the card is a crackle effect with two acyrlic paints - purple and silver, I thought it looked like the bark of a tree. I've then used two pieces of washi tape to attach the image. This is the same tape that I used last month to create the whole background of my card.
Thanks for looking and I look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to visit the blog and see the amazing talented teamies work too.

Comments

brenda said…
Such a dramatic card Lynn, Fantasy Tree has always been a fav with me. it's so versatile.

Happy Easter.

B x
Sally H said…
A gorgeous card, Lynn! Fab colours
Whisper said…
Aaaaah lovely hun, luv Sam x
Tracy said…
Hi Lynn
Gorgeous creation, love all your details.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Ellibelle said…
A beautiful creation Lynn. Your leftover gelli plate print looks amazing. I feel ashamed that I haven't used mine in so long! Hope to be able to play with it soon!
susiestacey said…
Lovely card Lynn, the background looks lovely and l thought it was bark x Susan x
Merry said…
Wonderful...terrific textures and layout.
Shirley said…
I love the colour palette Lynn and the washi tape is a nice touch. Gorgeous card and I love the crackled effect.

Shirley