All that glitters at Ooh la la challenge

Debs picked our theme on Ooh La La challenge this fortnight. When she chose All that Glitters I decided to really go for that glitter!

I've used Shawn Jenkins cdrom collection (Christmas).


I have a friend who loves butterflies and I have never seen one with a Christmas theme, so I thought this image would be ideal for her. I love that the background paper is already subdued too, gives a lovely effect. I then punched baubles from SU glimmer card (the sparkliest card I know!) with a SU punch and then used a Sue Wilson holly die. I alos added some diamond sparkles to the images. Finally I cut the sentiment with a Tattered Lace die and added some more sparkle with a Spellbinder die under the image.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to seeing your "all that glitters".

Comments

Janice said…
Well I'm pleased someone else went Christmas, thought I was the only one! Super card and like you I'd be surprised to find a butterfly on a Christmas tree! Jx
Alli Devine said…
Gorgeous Christmas card Lynne Love the way the die cut baubles echo those in the topper. Alli x
Alli Devine said…
Gorgeous Christmas card Lynne Love the way the die cut baubles echo those in the topper. Alli x
Unknown said…
Gorgeous card hun, love all the detail and glitz, hugs xxx
cotnob said…
This is gorgeous Lynne, I love all of the sparkly baubles.
Pauline
x
Michelle J M said…
This is such a gorgeous Christmas card Lynne. Love those vibrant colours, really full of Christmas cheer! Michelle x
JanR said…
Great card! That glitter paper is awesome!
Joan said…
Your card is so pretty - love all the glitter!!!