July Rudolph Day

I've had the brushos out yet again - just got some new colours too so expect to see lots more brusho backgrounds! This time I stamped and embossed with blue powder a PB stamp over the top of the background and used a stencil for the snowflakes, embossing them too. I then used a PB sentiment and embossed in silver over the panel background. I used some cosmic shimmer inks to paint the image cutting it out using a spellbinder die. Finally I used another snowflake stencil for the white card base, brushing lightly with TH tumbled glass and embossed a PB sentiment.
The card is of course for Rudolph Day over on Mo's blog but I am also entering it into Simon Says as this week they are featuring Penny Black stamps and it is anything goes.

Comments

scrappymo! said…
Gosh, this is so gorgeous! Those Brusho's sure give a wonderful look!

ThePB imageis perfect with this and the die you used to cut it out is perfect.

Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.
Kathleen said…
We do not seem to have Brusho's in my neck of the woods so not really up on them, but the background is stunning and a fabulous image.

Kath x
Virginia L. said…
So artsy and lovely ! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!
Viv said…
Fab background - am still battling with the Brushos! Great card.
Jannet said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jannet said…
A lovely card. I have never used brushos I will have to investigate them! What you have done with them is wonderful.