Wednesday, 13 January 2016

Graphic 45 snippets and a box covered

I've been cutting into my Graphic 45 pads at last to cover some projects which you can see here. They were all new items that I covered. The latest to get the treatment is an Ikea storage box that was previously covered with K&Co papers - yes a long time ago!
This is it from all angles......





So pleased to be able to use these papers and be able to see them whenever I use this set of drawers. Although I rubbed all the old paper off, I couldn't see the point of doing the draw fronts, I just turned them around lol! 
So - my snippets card is all the pieces I had left over from doing the box. I just scooped them up and using the modge podge put them all together and then added a few stickers from the Graphic 45 set and a little embelishment.
As it's snippets I'm off to the snippets playground now to see who is on the swings in this awful weather and show them my makes.

8 comments:

Jane Willis said...

It's all absolutely beautiful! I find it so hard to make the first cut into a sheet of G45 paper - but once I start I feel so inspired I can't stop
Jane

America said...

WOW- I'm lovin' that Graphic 45 Paper! Brilliant uses here. I agree with Jane above - it's always tough to get myself to cut into the first piece of their gorgeous papers. Your projects are STUNNING!!

Di said...

What a fun and long lasting way to use up some fabulous G45 papers - brilliant result!

Hugs

Di xx

SARN said...

Great idea Lynne. It looks FAB> xxx

Juls said...

This looks amazing :-) xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous project and love the Graphic 45 papers
carol x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a stunning box and those papers are just so good too.

If you e-mail me : samalpine@yahoo.co.uk,

I will copy the instructions on how to make the swing card and send it to you, Luv Sam x

Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful project.