LIM week 257 - neutrals

Yet again when I saw the Less is More challenge was neutrals I had no idea what to do!

I was browsing the serif sale yesterday and thought I ought to open up craftartist to check I was duplicating a purchase - which I was about to do it turns out! When I spied my Louise Tiler Love Florals collection and this dress on the hanger. It was perfect in the colourway and I just added the corsage which I recoloured and rose on the hanger, then finished with a little shadow effect. I then used three little sequins which I recoloured and a sentiment.

This was originally going to be a one layer card, but my printer got the better of me. So I reprinted and cut out using the Tattered Lace pierced square die and mounted onto the cardstock. I then took the original print and cut that out using a smaller square and mounted on top.

Comments

SO VERY pretty and very elegant, love the neutral colours.
Juls said…
This is do stylish ... I love it xx
Chrissie said…
This dress looks AMAZING Linby!
Fabulous card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Merry said…
Beautiful card and I like that pierced die you have used.
Sazzle Dazzle said…
Gorgeous image and design Linby. Totally CAS and just awesome.
Happy new year to you and thanks so much for playing along this week!
Sarah xx
Less is More
Sue said…
This is so elegant and subtle, a beautiful use of the neutrals.
Anne said…
Happy new year Linby!
What a very stylish and elegant make, I like the extra testure from the stitched squares
Thank you so much for joining us
Anne
"Less is More"
Neets B said…
Wow, the dress looks amazing and the shadow you added is perfect. What an elegant card!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More