Add a sentiment at Ooh La La Creations Challenge Blog




Time for our new challenge over on ooh la la creations challenge blog and this time Jennifer has chosen to "add a sentiment".
For my DT card I have used the Boys to Men cdrom which as always can be purchased from Ooh La La.
I've used one of the pre-made card templates from the cdrom and recolourised it in a graphics programme. I printed the bottom sentiment twice and mounted onto the card with a little blue twine. I love this image it reminds me of my holiday to Canada last year.

Comments

Mervi said…
Lovely card Lynn;-))m
Unknown said…
Hi Lynn what a gorgeous card and I love the image you have used I think I will have to get this cd.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Janice said…
Clever you recolouring! Very pretty card Lynn, Jx
Alli Devine said…
Lynn this is gorgeous. I love the re-colourisation of the image and papers in the graphics programme I might be giving that a try sometime in the future. Hugs Alli x
Alli Devine said…
Lynn this is gorgeous. I love the re-colourisation of the image and papers in the graphics programme I might be giving that a try sometime in the future. Hugs Alli x
Wynn said…
Lovely blue colour combo. Another Cd I've not used for a while.....you've inspired me. Wynn x
Beautiful card, love the blues.
Merry said…
Beautiful card…I like all the pin pricking around the edge.