Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Clarity Calendar challenge 3


For the first time I am entering the Clarity Calendar challenge. Each month on the calendar features a piece of art work by Barbara and on the reverse are all the instructions to recreate it. 
This is the artwork for March.
I had the sentiment stamp and the lamp post but unfortunately not the other elements, so I had to make some substitutions with other Clarity stamps. It's an interpretation luckily, as now I compare mine with the original it looks nothing like it!



6 comments:

crafty said...

Nice back ground good luck in the clarity calendar challenge xx

Daffodil Cards said...

May not look anything like the original, but it has a beauty all of it's own, I LOVE it.

Lynne Bishop said...

I love your use of the quirky house, it makes a wonderful piece of artwork. Good luck in the challenge. xx

Deborah Artliff said...

Hi Lynn what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful I love the house stamp.
Debs xx
{Debs Cards}

MaryH said...

This is just amazing. Love this sweet scene, and I always like the innovations when the original products are substituted. Most of these turn out even better and sparks ideas from those of us who see it. You've done a tremendous job, and this is so pretty. TFS

scrappymo! said...

I think I like yours better!