Tuesday, 19 April 2016

CD Sunday Special Birthday Celebrations



A nice easy challenge at CD Sunday this time. As part of their birthday celebrations they would like you to back link to a card you have entered at some point over their 6 years of challenges. You can even enter if you are a new comer to the challenge, as long as your make contains something from a cdrom.
My entry into the challenge was a post here originally back in June 2014. I've certainly had a trip down memory lane looking back at my entries. I finally went with this one as I just love the image of the girl and also the background paper. The components are all from the Debbi Moore cdrom Shabby Seaside Chic.

7 comments:

Wynn Walton said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip down memory lane Lynn. I love your choice of card and what a great sentiment. Think I might have to invest in this CD.....it looks a goody. Thank you for joining in the fun at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Lynn Dalby said...

Great Card, I love the background.

Jane Willis said...

A beautiful card - I love all three on your original post but the background makes this one stand out from the rest
Jane

sue-b said...

Great choice, I love that image too, a beautiful card Linby, thanks for joining in the celebrations at CD Sunday.
sue-b DT xx

Deb Bradley said...

Great card love the pebble beach back ground Debbs xx

Jocelyn said...

It's lovely having a card making trip down memory lane and that backing paper of pebbles is fantastic. Lovely shape card too.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

Hi Lynn. Sorry I am late. I had visited and thought I had left a message. You must have thought me very rude. A great card choice as your favourite. I love the shabby chic look. In fact I think I used this CD for one of our challenges. I had seen it used for CD Sunday and bought it of course. I love the card shape and the background you have used.
Good luck and here's to seeing many more of your entries.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT