Retro snippets

I was having a little play with a Spellbinders impressabilities  which I hadn't yet used. I actually used it twice with different coloured inks, I then thought of the Sizzix retro set which I also hadn't used. Pleased that they go together very nicely. I was extra pleased with the little bit of centura pearl shot with silver for the screen  - pity it doesn't photo too well!

I've left off a sentiment but think it would be good for someone in their 50s as a birthday card, or someone born in the 50s.

As I used snippets for the whole card I'm popping into the snippets playground with this card.

Comments

Di said…
Really great card Lynne! It's perfectly retro and does whisk one back in time just a bit :)

Hugs

Di xx
brenda said…
Another lovely creation Lynn and great design as well.

B x
Sarn said…
Fab retro card. Perfect for someone born in the 50s xxx
Oh! that takes me back a few years, love your retro and clever card.
Faith
x