Thursday, 23 June 2016

Retro snippets

I was having a little play with a Spellbinders impressabilities  which I hadn't yet used. I actually used it twice with different coloured inks, I then thought of the Sizzix retro set which I also hadn't used. Pleased that they go together very nicely. I was extra pleased with the little bit of centura pearl shot with silver for the screen  - pity it doesn't photo too well!

I've left off a sentiment but think it would be good for someone in their 50s as a birthday card, or someone born in the 50s.

As I used snippets for the whole card I'm popping into the snippets playground with this card.

4 comments:

Di said...

Really great card Lynne! It's perfectly retro and does whisk one back in time just a bit :)

Hugs

Di xx

brenda said...

Another lovely creation Lynn and great design as well.

B x

SARN said...

Fab retro card. Perfect for someone born in the 50s xxx

Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! that takes me back a few years, love your retro and clever card.
Faith
x