Wednesday, 2 November 2016

Vellum Christmas Bauble wreath for Creative Expressions DT


Morning everyone

Today I am sharing my latest DT make for Creative Expressions using the two sets of stamps from Lisa shown below. I've loved working with these stamps - look out for more projects where I will be using them.

Inky Christmas Clear Stamp SetWinter Scene Clear Stamp Set

I stamped the baubles onto vellum to create the wreath - if you want all the details then please see the powerpoint below.



Please check the Creative Expressions blog to see all the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the DT.

4 comments:

Craft-E-Place said...

Brilliant! I love this card, the texture created and the colours used are just lovely.
Elaine

Lynn Dalby said...

Great Card, I like the look of the stamped velum.

Barb said...

What a great way to use them Lynn. Your card is beautiful. Barbxx

Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT idea, love the effect.
Faith
x