CAS @ Allsorts

I've made this card using Creative expressions dies and Cosmic shimmer glitter flakes. I die cut the frames and then used Cosmic shimmer flake and glitter glue around the edges to affix the flakes. I also used the glue to stamp the rose from a CE set by Lisa Horton -then added the flakes. the sentiment is embossed with CS brilliant sparkle embossing powder in copper.

I'm entering this into the challenge at Allsorts for Clean and simple cards.

If you missed my post yesterday about Swedish House Crafts - a lovely friendly company with fast delivery. What's more if you quote FROMSANTALINBY in the online shop you can get 10% off orders during December.

Comments

Beautifully made Lindby love the use of glitter flakes, think they're underused...
Thanks for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

brenda said…
Great effect with the gilding flakes Lynn, I always struggle with it and never happy with what I end up with.

Thought those dies would appeal to you, just sorry there were a bit too late to use on your Birthday card as I had it addressed ready to go.

B x
Those cosmic shimmer glitter flakes wure are nifty looking. Nifty project.
Diane said…
Love the cosmic shimmer flakes and card design Linby.

Hugs Diane
Mrs A. said…
Wow. What a stunning effect you have achieved on this card. I love the shimmer flakes. I have a box or two lurking around somewhere. Hugs Mrs A.
How VERY lovely, love the glitter and the frame.
Faith
x
Greta said…
Elegant & so beautiful!
MaryH said…
The gilding flakes look just spending on the scroll of the mat and that fabulous floral stem. I've been intimidated with these flakes, and you've done an outstanding look using the product. Very elegant against the black background, and the touches of color in the flakes themselves - show up so well with the background color of your card base too! TFS