Cakes, cupcakes and sweet treats

When I saw the biscuit stamps from Hunkydory I just had to have them, it took me a while to stamp and colour then cut them all out though! I decided to do a scrap book page from our visit for afternoon tea at The Savoy a couple of years ago (we also managed to stay overnight!) coupled with a visit to Twinings teashop. I decided the perfect paper pad to use was this Craftwork card one and a couple of Whimsey stamps. All finished off with a Sheena teapot and die/stamp set.

I'm entering this into the Allsorts challenge for Cakes, cupcakes and sweet treats.

Comments

brenda said…
What a super layout Lynn all the elements so cleverly combined - and do I spy a glass - hope it had bubbles. Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts again.

B x
julie_woolston said…
Beautiful Lynn
Hugs Julie xxx
Kathleen said…
What a fabulous scrapbook page, love that biscuit stamp and a great design.
Thank you for joining us Allsorts this week.

Kath x
Juls said…
Lovely page xx
Barb said…
What a great page this is. It's a great layout and really looks summery and happy. Love it! Barbxx