Food/Drink at Ooh la la Creative Challenge Blog

It's Jane's turn to choose our theme at Ooh la la creative challenge blog this time. She's chosen Food and or Drink.

I decide to incorporate both into my DT card by using coffee and a straw to splatter the background! For the rest of the card I used images from the OLL cd rom Say it with Words.
For my background paper I have used half of a card insert to get the duplicate image in the bottom corner. I then printed and matted up another image from the cdrom.

We look forward to seeing your creations and don't forget to check out what my teamies have come up with to inspire you.

Comments

cotnob said…
Such a pretty card Lynn, a fun image and lovely warm colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Jane Willis said…
Haha, love the sentiment on this! And a great idea to use an insert for the front of the card
Jane
meg said…
Great topper with fantastic words, love it
julie_woolston said…
Fabulous card Lynn love the design and detail.
Hugs Julie xxx
GREAT sentiment shown off with lovely images and colours. A Super card Linby.
Faith
x
Wynn said…
Love the idea of 'coffee splattering' Linby....inspiring! Hugs Wynn x