Working with digital papers tutorial by Lynn


Welcome to my first DT post for Swedish House Crafts - I'm so excited to be a part of this wonderful team with so many different talents for you to gain inspiration from.

For my card today I have used a digital paper as the main focus of the card. To see how I achieved this I have a short tutorial below.



I printed the digital paper onto Crafters Companion printable light card I used Gummiapan stitched rectangle dies to cut out my digital paper base and mounted onto a piece of Crafters Companion Desert Storm card.



I added the labels down the side of the card by stamping onto the printable card in Watering Can archival ink using part of the Gummiapan Text word stamp set. I then cut them out with the smallest stitched rectangle die and then using the corner of the die made a flag point.


I stamped onto the base card the "Happy Everything" in Watering can grey. I stamped the butterfly using TH fossilised amber and abandoned coral, then I used a paint brush with water to drag the colour over and around the stamp. I also cut three of the flowers from a piece of the digital paper I had made smaller and edged with a black felt pen.

Finally I added some white paper thread and three flowers.
Thanks so much for looking - you can see all the items I used below. If you click on the thumbnail you will go straight to the item in the shop.


Comments

Sarn said…
Congrats on you DT spot with Swedish House Crafts. I LOVE their products - you got me started on them and I haven't stopped since!

Unfortunately, I don't "do" digital but I LOVE what you've done with this digi stuff.

Hugs, Sarn x
OH! now you are speaking my language, but I'm useless in Word manipulation though, so found this quite helpful. LOL. Such pretty paper and love your card.
Faith
x
PS Congratulations on your DT post and your video, it is great AND clear too.