Dotty about you - for Creative Expressions



This is my latest make for the Creative Expressions Design Team. I just love the sparkle on this card and as I don't think my photos did it justice here is a little video to show you the card in more detail and the products used.


Items used
Creative Expressions Designed by Lisa Horton Dotty About You A5 Clear Stamp Set CEC847
Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels Crystal Hexagons CSGJHCRYSTAL
Creative Expressions Flowers pop-ems CSGBFLOWERS
Cosmic shimmer gilding flakes Egyptian gold      CSGFEGYPT
Cosmic shimmer flake and glitter glue            CSFLAKEGLUE
Cosmic shimmer colour cloud blending ink 














Comments

Mac Mable said…
Such a pretty effect with the mica flakes and it looks fabulous against the dark background x
Lovin' the glitter effect and the card. Great about the video, shows it all so clearly. Thank you.
Faith
x
Nancy said…
Ooooh...so pretty! I like the sparkle too! I've subscribed to your youtube and look forward to watching the video as soon as I can! :o)