Gummiapan Squiggle Flowers for Swedish House Crafts

For my DT card today I have used the Gummiapan squiggle stamp. First I used yupo paper to drop ink onto in green and shades of red. When it was dry I stamped the squiggle and embossed in clear powder. If you use a heat gun with Yupo paper you need to be very careful as it will melt it! Just work quickly and carefully and do not apply the heat for too long.

I then cut out the squiggle using two sizes of the Roxstamps nesting round dies - pierced.

I cut out a leaf shape by hand from the green ink paper and drew some veins on with a green brush pen.

I then arranged the flowers and leaves adding a few sequins

Finally I stamped the Gummiapan Text frame Happy Birthday sentiment which comes in this really lovely frame.
Thanks for looking and as always all the items I have used are available in the Swedish House Crafts Shop. Click the links in the text.

Comments

julie_woolston said…
Beautiful card Lynn, love the design.
Hugs Julie xxx
Barb said…
A great contemporary card Lynn. Very stylish. Barbxx
Mac Mable said…
So contemporary and eye catching. Great free hand leaves and those flowers heads are truly amazing x
LOVE this card, beautiful colours and work.
Faith
x
Barb said…
A really beautiful card. I love the yuppo flowers and the style of the sentiment looks super. Barbxx