Violets

I have a friend who loves violets and so I have used this Sheena stamp set for her card in varying guises. She received this a while ago now and I forgot to share it. This time I went for a brusho background and stamped over and coloured. I also managed to use a card blank I have had since my x-s days. I also gave the embossed detail on the card a little colour and whilst they are not violets I thought it looked ok.
I'm entering this into the Stamping Sensations challenge which is "anything with flowers".

Comments

This is lovely Lynn. The colour of your Violets and the background really compliment each other and I like how they've been beautifully framed by the oval aperture. I bet your friend was thrilled to receive this. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x
Barb said…
This is beautiful Lynn. Those colours are stunning! Barbxx
Mac Mable said…
They look like beautiful violets to me. So pretty and love the pretty colours x
brenda said…
Violets are one of my favourties flowers Lynn, bring back lovely childhood memories when we used to pick them in the hedgerows and Vicarage gardens for the Mothering Sunday service. And so pretty how you carries the soft colours to the embossing.

Many thanks for joining in our Floral theme at Stamping Sensations.

B x
Dora said…
Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.
Oh! How VERY beautiful, violets evoke so many lovely memories don't they? I read somewhere that violets are the only perfume, humans can't remember? Will have to check that again. LOL
Faith
x
Viv said…
A lovely card Lynn - soft and delicate. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations