Let Your Dreams Set Sail - Swedish House Crafts Design Team


My turn to share a make using the fabulous products from Swedish House Crafts. You can click on the items I used in the text - this will take you straight to the item in the shop.

I used as the base of my card Maja Designs Denim and Friends paper collection - I thought the stars looked like they would be in the sky, also some of the papers torn and inked to look like waves.  I added some mica flakes in blue and silver to give the sea some dimension.


I just love these cute Gummiapan houses and with some paper behind the apertures I thought they looked a little like beach houses. I actually cut them from two sizes of the paper from Maja 6 x6 and the 12x12 wood paper. I inked the edges with Peacock Feather oxide ink to make them look a little weather worn.


I cut around the beautiful mermaid from the Pion design paper "Images of the past - Legends of the sea" 12x12 sheet and then embellished her with a wink of stella and glitters.


Thanks for looking.


Comments

brenda said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barb said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.