Galaxy Tilda for Swedish House Crafts Design Team


Hi everyone,

I have two firsts from me today! My first post of 2018 for Swedish House Crafts and my first Tilda!!! To see the products I used from the Swedish House Crafts shop just click on the text.


As soon as I saw Galaxy Tilda I had to have her, as she has one of my favourite characters in her hand! I also thought she went really well with this sheet from the Mister Tom Pad from Pion Designs. Although a lot of the designs in the paper set are masculine this one works well for a feminine card.  I love the little film strip and kept that part of the paper free from other embellishments.


Once I had fixed the paper to my pre-shaped card base I stamped this beautiful sentiment stamp from Gummiapan "In a world where you can be anything be kind".

I used the Gummiapan doodled heart die cut out in silver and then some of Pion design paper. I placed this behind Tilda and also cut off the bottom of the die to place behind the flowers at the bottom right corner of the card. I coloured Tilda with promarkers and added some glitter to her hair and dress.


I added this really cute Roxstamps keyhole die cut from silver card. You actually get three keyholes of different designs in the pack and I can see me using these a lot.


I added a little strip of lace, a key die cut and flowers from my own stash. Finally I dotted all over the card the lovely milk white sequins from the shop.

Thanks for stopping by. 

Comments

Jane Willis said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Merry said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
susiestacey said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.