Tuesday, 26 May 2009

challenge is pink, lemon and chocolate


Here is the card I have created for this weeks challenge based on pink, lemon and chocolate and shabby chic. I have used a K&Co card and then used CDees stamps on lemon card. I have added a bit of bling for an earring and a cocktail ring!
I decided to add some pink net ribbon from my box. Whilst in looking in the box I found something I had looked for in there the other day and just could not find. It was the label that came with one of my Radley hanbags, I need to do a repair on my dog tag as he got pulled off in the overcrowded tube last week - but at least I didn't lose him. The label comes with a handy little bit of leather, which I was saving for a craft project one day but now I can reunite my dog with the bag!


3 comments:

Sharon said...

A beautiful card. The image is so chic and your sentiment fits with it perfectly. I really love your papers too.
Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Doodles said...

your card is stunning xx

Doodles said...

Oh just read your profile heehee we share the same favourite film i love its a wonderful life too.

Have a great day
Hugs Sharon