Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Day 122 It's a wrap!



The challenge on 365 cards today is to make a card using wrapping paper. I buy wrapping paper if I like the design for scrapbooking (yes, I know - it is not acid and lignum free and will go a horrible colour eventually!). So, when I saw this challenge I was spoilt for choice. I decided to use my cupcake wrapping paper and the tag that came with it.



I used the wrapping paper for the background then kept it simple by using a brad to cover the whole where the cord had been for the gift tag to attach it to the card - it swings freely over the card. I then put the peel off on it (not sure about that) and then added a freebie sentiment from a magazine at the bottom.

5 comments:

fabricbutterfly said...

That is fantastic, great, great, job.

~amy~ said...

okay, adorable...the wrap and your card!!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

Really yummy :D!

willow said...

Great card, I never thought to use the tag that was with mine
maz

Gloria Stengel said...

Awesome!