Monday, 29 June 2009

I'm so excited - I won


You will see from my last post I was so ill last week. Then today I went back to work but had a terrible headache all day - came home and went to bed. Just logged onto Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog and found I won Challenge 11 last week with my heart shaped box below. My very first win.

I am so excited to have my work recognised in this way and am now even more addicted to blogland and challenges! Plus - my headache has gone, yipeeeeee!

Thanks also for the get well wishes, much appreciated.

3 comments:

sugar n spice said...

Congratulations hun, it's great to see your name up there for the first time. Enjoy your prize.
Suzi x

fabricbutterfly said...

congratulations, how fun it that!

One4Joy said...

love what you did with the ME images...how exciting for you!