Saturday, 27 June 2009

single image

I have been soooooo ill since last Friday and had to take the week off work. By Wed I felt a lot better and thought I would be going back to work but no, it has been some sort of nasty gastric thing. So, I have been browsing the challenges but too ill to play until today!

I really wanted to have a go at the challenge on 365 cards which was a single stamped image and one sentiment. I got what I thought was the perfect stamp "My Mothers dress" and began.




I was only going to add the word "dream" but it didn't look right so I added the scroll. Had another go and yep couldn't resist adding that extra stamp!


So, here is my attempt with a completely different stamp!



3 comments:

sugar n spice said...

So sorry you haven't been feeling well, hope you are a little better, I love the dress and the thank you, a very difficult challenge to fulfill.
Keep well
Suzi xx

~amy~ said...

Great job with both cards...hope that you are feeling better!

Queenie said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery and love your 2 cards,pretty images.
hugs
tracy
xxx