The challenge on 365 cards yesterday (yes, well it has taken me this long to think of something!) was to bind two pieces of card together to make a card. I have photographed this with my mug as it was what I got my inspiration from:)
The cupcake swings back to reveal the greeting inside. I got to play with glitter, which I love and don't do often enough.
The cupcake case is made from DCWV paper, red brad from my stash for a cherry. Used a glue pen to trace across the cake and sprinkled with holographic glitter then with lilac for sprinkles effect.
I am aiming to do all the challenges on 365 this week - so far so good..............