Thursday, 16 July 2009

Bind it



The challenge on 365 cards yesterday (yes, well it has taken me this long to think of something!) was to bind two pieces of card together to make a card. I have photographed this with my mug as it was what I got my inspiration from:)






The cupcake swings back to reveal the greeting inside. I got to play with glitter, which I love and don't do often enough.
The cupcake case is made from DCWV paper, red brad from my stash for a cherry. Used a glue pen to trace across the cake and sprinkled with holographic glitter then with lilac for sprinkles effect.


I am aiming to do all the challenges on 365 this week - so far so good..............

4 comments:

Carolyn V said...

How clever! Bound with a cherry... who'd a thunk? LOL I like the message, too.

I hope you don't mind if I borrow this idea. I'm doing a breast cancer fundraiser (Cupcakes for the Cure) and these would make great thank you cards for my assistants! :)

Jana said...

Adorable cupcake. Love the cherry brad. Very, very clever.

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...I love cupcake cards!!!

kristie sessions said...

very very cute! thanks for playing!