Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Day 150 on 365 cards



It has taken me all day to think of this! The 365 card challenge was to use a "homophone" which is the same words pronounced the same but spelt differently. Soooo, this is Bee for the beginning of "because" bit lame I know.
I think my "mojo" left me because I had a back massage this afternoon and I was left feeling a bit spaced out for a while (in a nice way) It was a "hydrotherapy" massage which I had not had before. You lie on a warm water filled cushion and they massage you by placing their hands between you and the cushion - dreamy!




6 comments:

Carolyn V said...

Aw Linby! so cute! Lovin' the buzzy bees...

Tasia D. said...

Too cute!

Patti J. said...

Wow! Bet you are feelin' pretty good right now! Good for you, taking some 'self' time! Your card is just perfect!

fabricbutterfly said...

Oh wow, your massage sounds fabu, lucky girl!!! Your card is adorable,so your MoJo is actually back!!!!

Juls said...

really cute! love the tag

Lost in Paper said...

very cute card, i really like your tag!!