Saturday, 18 July 2009

Monochramatic


I found this challenge blog a few weeks ago and really like the principle "Use it". This is the current challenge:-


1 Dive into your old papers box and search forsome "scrap" papers in MONOCHROMATIC colors.
2 Add a TAG or a LABEL to your card.
3 Use at least one of your favorite STAMPS.
4 Add a LAYERED FLOWER,you can use any material you want.


I have really enjoyed making this card - the luggage label is about 10 years old, I bought a pack and they were so expensive that I have been "saving" them and using sparingly - so I just "used it"! The stamp is Hero Arts, the other papers are from my stash and I have used them before so these were offcuts that needed "using". Flower is built up from Heidi Grace flowers and some flowers I didn't even know I had and finally the little gold spiral is something that I have been hoarding.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

I love the nostalgic look of this card! Great job!

Ellen said...

Fabulous card, I love the stamps and the label you used. Thanks for playing along.
Ellen

rae said...

beautiful!! thanks for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
♥rae