Friday, 31 July 2009

My first award



I am so pleased to have received my very first blog award from Fabricbutterfly, thank you so much.




The terms of this particular award are:-
Make reference to award and publish it
Disclose rules
Share 5 things you like to do


Share with 10 blogs
Inform each blog


So here are my five things:-


Scrapbooking


making cards


x-stitching


reading


eating chocolate



and the award goes to these ten blogs:-


Michelle


Suzi


Mandy


Lost in paper


Lynne


Susie


Chrissie


Gloria


Fern


Kirsten


Thanks to all of you for your great blogs and comments.



I also got the news that I won the Paperplay challenge for last week, prize this week is sponsored by The Crafty Alley:
Lillian Collection from Crate Paper. It includes, 12 double sided textured papers with co-ordinating front and backs.There are also 57 glitter die-cuts, 4 glitter borders and 3 alphabet stickers!




Linbyx




7 comments:

Chrissie said...

Thank you so much for this award Linby. I am truly honoured, you are a star!
Chrissie

Kirsten said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me to give the award to...love your last fave thing ummmm chocolate lol...hugs kirsten...x

Susie Sugar said...

Thank you so much Linby this is really sweet of you , I have joined as a follower to your blog now so I wont lose you, you have made some lovely cards I love the one you made with the shop die cut its really sassy
Thanks again
Love Susie xx

sugar n spice said...

How sweet of you to think of me when giving out this lovely award. Thank your very much and a big congratulations on your blog win. Enjoy your goodies, look forward to seeing what you create with them.
Hugs Suzi xx

Lost in Paper said...

You are so sweet Linby!!! Thank you so much for including me in your "circle of friends"!!

Hugs, Teza

Lynne in NI said...

Congratulations on your first award and thank you for passing it on to me!
And your new goodies look scrummy ... enjoy!

Made by Mandy said...

Congratulations on your 1st award and thank you so very much for giving it to me.

Well done on winning those lovely papers too :)