Friday, 31 July 2009

Tag, you're it


The challenge on 365 cards today is to use a journalling tag on your card, mine is from a K&Co tag book, the words are also K&Co. The spotty background paper is Anna Griffin., with the patterned paper from DCWV and a couple of sparkle brads from papermania. The fabric flowers are from my stash and were in a box I bought from ebay - just found them inside!
I would never have used such bright papers together before or the flowers ( I mean green flowers!!!!), but seeing everyone else doing this -and liking it - I thought I would give it a go.




4 comments:

Sherry said...

Lindby, this is such a sweet card.

Carolyn V said...

Great card. I, too, am lovin' those bright colours. That flowery dotty paper is fab!

Fern said...

Gorgeous tag Linby,
I love the dome stickers and pretty flowers!

Fern xx

~amy~ said...

Fabulous job on the challenge! Your card is wonderful!