Saturday, 25 July 2009

"X" on a sketch






"X" on a sketch is the challenge over at ABC challenge and this is my interpretation. I have used background willow paper with some DCWV "Friends" paper then added a Joanna Sheen "Willow plate" stamp for the image. Couple of embelishments from my stash and the flowers are punched from DCWV papers whilst a couple are cut outs.




My letter about my "Create" on my wall made it to the letters page of Cards and Papercraft. I have a subscription to this magazine at the moment, the papers they giveaway are really good quality and no printing on the reverse with templates like some of the other mags do.





2 comments:

Helen said...

Great card - love the Willow pattern paper!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Dawn said...

Aww this is a lovely card! Love the little teapot and cup charms

thanks for joining us at ABC!