Thursday, 27 August 2009

Friendship with Hearts and flowers


I think this might be a first for me - I have designed a card to fit two challenges!

On Die Cut Dreams they would like hearts and flowers on the card and on Creative Inspirations they want the card to be a friendship card. Hopefully they agree that this fits the bill.
I have had the stamp for a long, long time. I bought it just after I had been on a course on how to get the most out of your stamps. The idea was that I could cut this image up and get more use from it uhm - think I maybe did that once LOL!

2 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Oh wow Linby this is a great work of art love the colours and the image
Thanks for joining in this week at the DCD Challenge
Hugs Susie x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

HI Linby, great stamp perfect for the challenge, and cute little envelope too. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx