Thursday, 13 August 2009

It seemed so easy......


I read the receipe challenge for day 166 on 365 cards

Ingredients -4x7 card

5 blossoms

glitter

wet embossed sentiment

3 different patterned papers

I can do that I thought - read some of the others comments about how hard they thought it was but I just got on with it. Umm I am not sure about the result, it was going great until I added my dreaded handwriting for the wet embossing, then because I had used an embossing pen it just looked like felt tip so I went over it again with the pen and powder. Maybe have to put this one down to experience! Used some flowers from my stash and added glitter in the centres, hope they count as "blossoms" had them awhile as part of a scrapbook kit and didn't know what to do with them. There are three papers here, although two are very similar, and they are from a DCWV stack.
On another note - I love Anna Griffin paper. Did you know she has a blog - stop here if you do.
http://annagriffin.com/blog/

Oooh, it is so lovely, there are pictures of her shop in Atlanta where I could just go and stroke everything!

4 comments:

TesaB said...

You did great with the challenge! Beautiful flowers!!!

~amy~ said...

You did fabbie...sometimes it is just best to jump in with both feet :)

Carolyn V said...

Of course those count as blooms... I like the stitching on 'em. :D

Tasia D. said...

You did a great job on the challenge!