Monday, 10 August 2009

Masking


the challenge on 365 cards today is "masking" with the option of glitter. As soon as I saw the DT card I knew I had the exact same kit which I have never used! Although I love the idea of playing with the glitter I am not sure what to do with the end result from this kit.


The Art glitter kit comes with pieces of lace and two shades of glitter. You stick the lace with low tack glue to the card and sprinkle over one of the glitters, then remove the lace and sprinkle the other shade of glitter over the areas not previously exposed to the glitter. The effect is the two tone glitter lace. I then added a little preprinted decal that I just got and coloured it in with my sakura pens. As I worked from right to left I managed to smudge the first flower, so that is why there is a little holographic butterfly sitting over it!


3 comments:

fabricbutterfly said...

Really sparkly and fun card, thanks for telling about it, I hadn't seen that B4, it looks great, and like it is fun.

Carolyn V said...

What a pretty effect that is! Ooooh, sparkly!

~amy~ said...

great job...love your glittery card!