Saturday, 1 August 2009

Planes, trains and automobiles


Yipeee! I made all seven days of 365 cards this week. This is the last entry which has to have a mode of transport on it. I just managed to find this little moving truck stamp in my stash, otherwise I would have been stuffed! I won't have the time to participate next week, so wanted to get the week done.

I used a pre-embossed card because it kind of looked like a road to me, and chalked the bottom half with earthy colours, and the top with sky colours. Sentiment is handwritten (don't like my writing on cards).


8 comments:

Carolyn V said...

So cute, Linby! That little moving truck is adorable. I love how you've coloured the plant to make it pop. :)

If you ever don't have a stamp or paper for a particular challenge, don't panic or give up! My stamp collection isn't that big, yet, either (although it's growing!) Do what I do...cheat! Hop on the internet and print your own suitable background or cutouts. Use photo paper or card stock... depends on the look you're going for. :)

TesaB said...

What a cute card, with such a nice scenery! Great embossing too!

fabricbutterfly said...

Cute card!!

PaulaM said...

This is great - and using some of your stash too!! Way to go. TFS

~amy~ said...

This is absolutely darling!!!

Carolyn V said...

Hi Linby,
Thanks for your kindness and encouragement. There's an award for you on my blog: http://cardsandothermadness.blogspot.com

sugar n spice said...

Great card Linby, I have left something for you on my blog, please take the first one and ignore the second. Cause you gave it to me.
Suzi xx

Mojo Hugs said...

You made a lovely card here. I have no transport-like stamps (or anything). . . but thanks to Carolyn V for her tips (above) . . . I'll try and do some cheating!!!!! LOL!