Friday, 28 August 2009

TGIF!



Really looking forward to a long BH weekend here in the UK. I am up to date with my MBA work so I can afford to take the whole extended weekend off - yipee!! I did this card for the latest Sugar Bowl Challenge which is a sketch using of course a Sugar Nellie stamp and this time also buttons. So, I have used my fav - Daisy - she is so cute.

Why is that when you have the time your mojo seems to go? Finally got time to get going on the special xmas cards. I bought a Patchwork pals kit from QVC and when I saw it on the TV everything looked so easy, now it seems none of the bits look like they make what I thought they would! Here is my first attempt.




3 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this is stunning darling truly a work of art
Hugs Susie xx

sugar n spice said...

Gorgeous card, love this image and your layout.
Hugs Suzi xx

Juls said...

very sweet cards!